ievent requires you to upload your logo as an image file. It can be any size and can take up the complete content area.
Follow The Steps To Insert Your Logo
- Step 1 – Go to Appearance>Theme Options>Logo to see the options available.
- Step 2 – There will be two options available, one for retina ready devices and the other for standard desktops. Choose upload button and select the file containing your logo.
- Step 3 – For retina logos it needs to be precisely 2X the size of the regular normal logo ( though retina logo is not a requirement )
- Step 4 – If you are using a retina logo then you MUST enter the logo width and height for the Standard logo, you do not enter the size of the retina logo.
- Step 5 – Other options available to you are, to adjust the top, bottom, right or left logo margins which allows you to set the exact placement of your logo.
These can also be found in the Logo tab. They are associated with the URL in the browsers address bar or next to the site in your bookmark list. There are different fields to upload the favicon to, like standard, iPad or iPhone, each has its own size and description.