To create slider using flexslider, it’s quite easy. Just follow the steps listed below:
Follow The Steps To Setup Flexslider
- Step 1 – Go to Appearance>Flexslider > Add New.
- Step 2 – Set Post Title like Slider-1.
- Step 3 – Select Flexslider from dropdown
- Step 4 – Set the event details
- Step 5 – Select Background Image
Next create new page and then from Title Drop Down select flexslider
- Step 1 – Open an individual post or page in your WordPress admin.
- Step 2 – Scroll to find Post or Page Options Box and look for the Page Title Bar Options part.
- Step 3 – There are lots of options available for you to choose, you can customize the page title bar per page or per post, it can also be hidden per post or page or can display custom text or a subhead. You can also set custom background image, colour overall height of the bar or set the parallex effect.
- Step 4 – Don’t forget to save your work when finished.