ievent offers you several blog post types, video, image slideshows, image and more on along the way. Each blog post you make will be able to be displayed, and with the ability to assign custom categories to each of your posts, you can display a set of posts based on categories.
To Create A Blog Post Follow The Steps Below
- Step 1 – Go to Posts in the WordPress admin.
- Step 2 – Click Add New to create a new post, give your post a title and place your content in the editing field. You may also use any of the elements in the shortcode builder.
- Step 3 – Add Categories to your post, you can find this on the right, check the Category name.
- Step 4 – Choose Tags to add from the right, type in the name of a tag, or you can add multiple tags just separate them with a comma.
- Step 5 – If you want just one image, click the Featured Image Box, pick the image and Set Featured Image
- Step 6 – To create a slideshow simply insert more than one Featured Image, each one will become a slide in a slideshow. Five image slides will show by default but you can add more by changing the Post Image Slideshow by going to Theme Options>Slideshow tab.
- Step 7 – If you want a video post then paste the iFrame embedded from wither Vimeo or YouTube into the Video Embed Code field.
- Step 8 – Choose the Post Options.
- Step 9 – Don’t forget to click Publish to save your work.