There are lots of header options available with ievent, which allows you to customize different areas of the theme. There are different layouts each with their own design available, along with options to customize the header along with the header content.
Follow These Steps to Setup The Header
- Step 1 – Go to Appearance>Theme Options>Header to view the header options
- Step 2 – By default Header 1 will be set up, you can select any of the other header options by picking the one you want and clicking on it.
- Step 3 – Depending on which header you select you may have an option to enter content to be displayed in the top left and right sections of the secondary bar. For example if you choose to select contact info in a section, then you have to fill out the header email address and phone numbers in the fields provided. There are other details you can choose to place here or you can decide to leave it blank.
- Step 4 – If you are given the option to have a tagline, banner or search box, even search box plus tagline then complete these sections.
- Step 5 – You will also have the option to insert a header background image if you would like to have one plus there are individual options on posts and pages to allow you have different colours or images on posts or pages.
- Step 6 – Lastly there are top and bottom margins on the header which you can adjust to the space above and below the header.