Our theme supports custom WordPress menus, there are multiple levels of dropdown support. There are several options for each menu.
ievent Menu Locations
- Top Navigation – this is the top secondary menu.
- Main Navigation – this menu shows the header area.
- 404 Navigation – this is where the menu is which can be assigned to the 404 page.
Menu Theme Options
You can change the menu height, padding show or hide the search icon, change the width of the dropdown menu by following the steps- you can even change the style, colours or customize the fonts.
Follow The Steps To Setup A New Menu
- Step 1 – Go to Appearance>Menus part of the admin.
- Step 2 – Choose Create A New Menu to make a new menu and enter a name, click the Create Menu button.
- Step 3 – Then to add an item to the menu – select one of your pages and on the left side click Add to menu.
- Step 4 – You can add a custom menu item by entering a custom name and link into the links box.
- Step 5 – Make use of the drag and drop function, to create a dropdown menu, just drag a menu item under and to the right of another menu item and it will be locked into place to create a dropdown menu.
- Step 6 – When you have this set up go to the bottom of the page and assign the menu to one of the locations in the Theme Locations Box.
- Step 7 – Don’t forget to save your work.